Starting out in 1993 as a cosmetic shop in the Central Business District of Kampala, Uganda; African Queen took on distribution of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in 2001, and has since become the leading provider of distribution services in Uganda with cross border future prospects.
Our success is hinged on our commitment to distribute quality products of internationally recognized brands; from companies of international repute at equitable prices to Whoever, Wherever, However and Whenever. We take pride in our flexibility that gives us an edge in providing distribution services that meet the demands of our vast suppliers as well as our wide range of customers.
At African Queen, we have positioned ourselves for future expansion through:
- Embracing modern Technology and Innovation to drive operational efficiencies that provide a robust distribution solution to our clients.
- Infrastructure that enhances and supports the business growth ambitions.
- Business development to ensure long term sustainable business growth.
- A Human Resource Culture that creates an all-inclusive working environment where employees are aligned to the same business goal.
- Building strong Strategic partnerships with various stakeholders.
- Geographic expansion to optimize distribution.
Our values run through the entire fabric of our operations:
- People: We value our people and recognize the unique contribution of every one.
- Teamwork: Together we achieve more.
- Flexibility: We provide solutions according to our customer demands.
- Communication: We maintain open lines of communication with all stakeholders.
- Integrity:We maintain personal and corporate integrity in all we do.
We recognize the contribution of all our stakeholders to our journey and on behalf of all of us at African Queen, I take this opportunity to thank you for the support accorded to us over the years. We look forward to even greater achievements together.